Wednesday, March 7, 2018

March 7

💦💥💦💥💦💥💦💥💦💥💦💥💦💥March 7
Do not be anxious about anything but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving present your requests to God. Cold sweat breaks out on your forehead. Breath comes in short shallow gasps Your senses are heightened So much that you think you can hear a pin hit the floor You are ready to run at a moment notice What's going on Fear simple heart pounding fear. What makes you afraid What makes you worry What do you with those emotion. God says you should bring them to Him.  After all when you think about it. He's the only One who can actually do something about the things that worry or scare Trust Him enough to those things to Him Don't worry pray. Dear God  I waste a lot of energy worrying or being scared when all I really need to do is bring my fears to you Thank you for caring Help me to remember to come to you  first then I won't need to worry later Amen.
💦💥💦💥💦💥💦💥💦💥💦💥💦💥

No comments: