Saturday, March 17, 2018

March 17

πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘March 17

My God will meet all your needs according   to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Does this sound familiar I need new shoes or I need an MP3 player or I need a cellphone Now stop and think about how  many times you tell your parents you need something do you really need things or do you simply want them. Are your prayer want based instead of need based Often we try to tell God what to do. because we want out lives to be easier or happier We ask him to do things the way we want God hasn't promised do that He promised to supply our needs That's a whole different supplied your needs Most likely Stop and thank him for knowing what's best for you and supplying  those things. Dear God this is hard Thank you for supplying my needs and for understanding when I pray for what I want Amen.

πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘

No comments: