Friday, February 12, 2016
February 12, 2016
Acts 2:36 Let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus whom you crucified both Lord and Christ.
Mark 12:30 You shall love the Lord your God with your heart with all your soul with all your strength. This is the first commandment.
Life of Jesus Story # 17
Jesus heals a Blind Man
· Jesus and his friends saw a blind man.
· He could not see or work or play.
· Jesus' friends asked Jesus why is this man blind Did he do something wrong.
· Jesus said, no God is about to do something wonderful in his life.
· Then Jesus spit on the ground.
· He made some mud from the dust.
· He put the mud on the man's eyes.
· Jesus said to the man go walk to the pool of water called Siloam.
· Wash the mud away. So the man went feeling his way along.
· He got to the pool. He washed off the mud.
· Do you know what happened He could see.
· Everyone who saw the man was Amazed.
· You look like the blind man who used to sit right here they said.
· Yes He said I am the same man. Jesus made my eyes to see.
· Later Jesus found the man. He said Do you believe in me.
· The man knew Jesus' voice. Here was the One who had made his eyes to see.
· The man said Lord I believe. Jesus loves us.
· He wants to help us in wonderful ways.
Thursday, February 11, 2016
February 11, 2016
Life of Jesus Story #16
Miracle in Cana 2
· Then Jesus said, take some water and give it to
· the man in charge One of the servants dipped a
· cup into the water and took it to the man
· The man drank from the cup but it was not
· water he tasted it was wine.
· He did not know where the wine
· had come from but the servants did.
· The man called the bridegroom over
· and said this wine is better than the
· wine we drank earlier you kept the
· best until last and so it in Cana
· that Jesus showed his glory and
· his disciples put their faith in him.
Wednesday, February 10, 2016
February 10, 2016
Acts 1:8 The Holy Spirit will come to you. Then you will receive power. You will be my witnesses.
Psalm 37:4 Enjoy serving the Lord. And he will give you what you want.
Life of Jesus Story #15
A Miracle in Cana John 2:1-12 1
¨ There was a wedding in the village of Cana in
¨ Galilee Mary the mother of Jesus of Jesus went
¨ to the wedding so did Jesus and his disciples.
¨ The party went on for a long time. Then Mary
¨ was that the wine was all gone.
¨ She told Jesus. Jesus saw six large
¨ stone water jars. He asked the
¨ servants to fill the jars up to the top with water.
¨ The servants went back and forth to the well to get
¨ water. It took a while to the fill water jars.
¨ They held twenty to thirty gallons each.
¨ Then Jesus said, take some water and give
¨ it to the man in charge.
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Psalm 51:2 Wash away all my guilt and make me clean again.
Life of Jesus Story #14
Jesus Best Friends Luke 10:38-42
· One day Jesus went to visit
· some best friends named Mary
· Martha and Lazarus Martha was
· busy getting the meal ready.
· Mary was sitting and listening
· to Jesus talk. Martha became
· angry and complained Jesus
· don't You care that Mary left
· me to do all this work alone?
· Tell her help me. Jesus said
· What Mary is learning from
· me can never be taken away from her.
Monday, February 8, 2016
February 8, 2016
Life of Jesus Story #13 from the Jesus Storybook Bible #1
Filled full (The feeding of the 5,000 from Matthew 14 Mark 6 Luke 9 part 1
¨ There were once 5,000 tired and hungry and probably very grumpy people sitting on a
¨ hillside wanting their dinner. They'd come to hear Jesus that day. They came before
¨ breakfast stayed all morning all afternoon and way past dinner. No one had meant
¨ to be out there that long but that's how it was listening to Jesus as if time didn't exist.
¨ People could listen to Jesus for hours and on this particular day that's just what they did.
¨ But they hadn't brought enough food and they couldn't just go and buy themselves a burger
¨ and fries to go because of course they were in the middle of nowhere with no shops or restaurants
¨ (Beside that kind of food wasn't invented yet.) What would they do? Jesus friends had an idea.
¨ ''Let's send everyone home for dinner.'' ''They don't need to go'' Jesus said. ''You can give them something to eat.''
¨ Did Jesus want them to travel all the way to town and buy food for everyone Jesus friends panicked But we don't have enough money.''
¨ What food do you have? Jesus asked Go and see. Now there was a little boy in the crowd.
¨ He had brought a lunch that his mother had made for him that morning. He looked at his five loaves and two fish. It wasn't much not nearly enough for 5,000 but was all he had. ''I have some.'' he said.
¨ Jesus friends laughed when they saw his little lunch. that's not nearly enough they said.
¨ But they were wrong Jesus knew it didn't matter how much the little boy had. God would make it enough more than enough.
Saturday, February 6, 2016
February 6 , 7, 2016
Life of Jesus Story #12 Bedtime Bible Devotions 1
''Anyone who listens to my teaching and obeys me is wise like a person who builds a house on solid rock.'' Matthew 7:24
· Jesus taught there are two kinds of food.
· The food for our body is very important.
· It should be healthy food because it
· builds our bodies If we use bad food our
· bodies will be unhealthy. Foods with too
· much sugar and fat can't build a healthy body.
· There is also food for our soul. The best
· food for our soul is Jesus.
· When we believe in Jesus.
· He is food to our soul and makes our spirits strong.
· We also have two kinds of houses.
Friday, February 5, 2016
John 3:16 For God loved the world that He gave His only Son anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Life of Jesus Story #11
Women Helpers Luke 8:1-3
· Jesus had been preaching in towns around
· Lake Galilee. Now he and his disciples began
· to go out to other places farther away. They
· went to villages all over Galilee telling the
· good news about God's kingdom. They.
· had no worldly goods and never asked anyone
· for money but people gave them money and helped
· them because they believed in Jesus. Some of
· these helpers were Jesus had cured of all kinds.
· of terrible sickness. The women traveled
· with him from town to town.
· Teachers after traveled from
· town to town in those day.
· They accepted gifts from the people they taught.
· Three of the women were Joanna, Susanna and Mary Magdalene.
· Their lives had been changed by Jesus. Now they wanted to help
· Jesus if they could. But best of all was their faith in Jesus.
· The women helped to show people how good he was and
· how great was the promise of the kingdom of God.