Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
1. Grace reign not at the expense of righteousness but through righteousness God's love never conflicts with his holiness.
2. God is the God of order. There is order in the Godhead in salvation and in service.
3. God keeps many things partially secret but He has no intention of keeping them secret but He has no intentions of keeping them secret forever.
4. God made heaven and earth.
5. Jesus loves you very much.
6. The Lord is peace.
Monday, June 29, 2015
1) Psalm 28:1 To you I call O Lord my rock do not turn a deaf ear to me. For if remain silent I will be like those who have gone down to the pit.
2) Psalm 28:8 The Lord the strength of his people.
3) Psalm 55:16 I call to God and the Lord saves me.
4) Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd I shall not in want.
Saturday, June 27, 2015
· I know that the Lord is great.
· For God loved the world that He gave his only Son. Anyone who believes in Him shall not perish.
· In the beginning God made heavens and the earth.
· Be kind and loving forgive one another as the Lord forgive you.
· Never stop praying.
Friday, June 26, 2015
Journal What I learned lesson from Handi Camp June 2015
· Jesus patients with you.
· Jesus forgives your sins.
· Jesus wants you to forgive people.
· Jesus calmed the storm.
· Jesus walked on the water.
· Jesus wants you to be kind and loving.
· Jesus is in control our life.
· Jesus wants you thank to him for he gives you what you need.
· Jesus is our rock.
· Psalm 19:14 May the words from my mouth the thoughts from my heart acceptable to you O Lord my rock and my defender.