Saturday, April 30, 2016
Day 6 Day 7
· Jesus died on the cross as punishment for our sins.
· Peter wrote He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree by his wounds you have been healed.
· Jesus forgives all our sins.
· Jesus loves you very much.
· Jesus was buried in a garden tomb.
· In Jesus we see God's forgiving love in action in a human life.
· Jesus used the Bible like a sword.
· In the beginning God created heavens and earth.
· For God loved the world so much that He gave his Son Anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
· O Lord our Lord how majestic is your name in all the earth.
Friday, April 29, 2016
Thursday, April 28, 2016
It is good to praise the Lord to sing praises to God Most High.
Come into his city with songs of thanksgiving come into his courtyards with songs of praise thank him and praise his name.
So if you eat or you drink or if you do anything do everything for the glory of God.
On the third day God said let dry ground appear He called the dry ground land the waters he called seas and God saw that it was good. He said, let plants and trees grow up all over the land. Give them seed to make more plants and trees and it was so.
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Monday, April 25, 2016
In the beginning God made the heavens and the earth. All was dark and empty So God said Let there be light and there was light He called the light day and the darkness night And that was the first day. Then God said, Let there be bodies of water and above them a sky and it was no that was the second day.
Friday, April 22, 2016
Do you think the scripture means nothing it say the spirit that God made to live in us wants us for himself alone.
And God gives us the things we ask for we receive those thing because we obey God's commands and we do what pleases him.
If you believe you will get anything you ask for in prayer.