Thursday, May 14, 2009

Review Verses from Psalm and John 1

Here are review few verses from Psalm


  • Enjoy serving the Lord. He gives you what you want.

  • Your (Lord's) works are wonderful.

  • I love the Lord because He hears my prayers and answers them.

  • It is good to praise the Lord, it is good to music praise God. Most High.

Here are review few verses from John:



  • For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son. Anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

  • Jesus said, "I am light of the world. Whoever follow me never walk in the darkness. They will have light that lead to life."
  • Jesus said, "I am the true vine and my Father is a gardener."
  • God is Spirit. Those who worship God must worship Him in spirit and truth.

I hope you remember verses from Psalm and John. :-)

No comments: