Saturday, May 9, 2009

Review verses from the BIBLE What did you learn September to May

Here are review verses from the Bible what did you learned September to May:
  • Do not worry about tomorrow.
  • Pay attention don't be proud. The Lord has spoken.
  • You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
  • For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son. Anyone who believe in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
  • Jesus said, "I am light of the world. Whoever follow me never walk in the darkness. They will have light that lead to life."
  • Jesus said, "I am true vine and my Father is a gardener."
  • Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father but by me."
  • God is Spirit. Those who worship God must worship Him in spirit and truth.
  • God sets will against the proud. He shows favor to humble.
  • Evil cannot tempt God. God Himself does not tempt anyone.
  • The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid.
  • It is good to praise the Lord, it is good to music praise God. Most High.
  • The Lord God is like sun that He gives us light.
  • The Lord is Peace.
  • We put our hope in the Lord. He is our protector and help.
  • So obey God. Stand up to the devil. He will run away from you.
  • Come near to God. He will come near to you.
  • Be careful and wise.
  • Be careful do what is right in your eyes of everybody.
  • Jesus said to him, "Away from me Satan! For the written: Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only."
  • Anyone who believes in Christ is a new creation. The old is gone! The new is come!
  • Never stop praying.
  • The Lord will rule for ever and ever.
  • For you, Lord have comforted and helped me.
  • God is my strength and power. He makes my way perfect.
  • Christ carried our sins in His body on the cross.
  • Before the world began there was Word. The Word was with God. The Word was God.
  • Do not be yoked with unbelievers.
  • Enjoy serving the Lord. He will give you what you want.
  • Do not judge each other. You will not be judged. You will be judged in the same way you will judge each other.
  • Think of each others as better than yourself.
  • Love one another. You should love one another as I (Jesus) have loved you.
  • Turn your worries over to God. He cares about you.
  • For grace of God that salvation appeared to men. It teaches us say "no" to ungodliness and worldly.
  • I love the Lord because He hears my prayers and answers them.
  • I (Jesus) and my Father are one.
  • When I am afraid, I will trust in you (the Lord).
  • When a good man prays great thing happen.
  • "For I know the plan. I have plan for you." decleres the Lord.
  • The Lord is my rock and my fort. He is One who saves me.
  • The Lord punishes people. He will pay back to them.
  • The Lord will never forget to punish guilty people.
  • The Lord...will fight for you.
  • The Lord your God loves you.
  • The Lord looks at the heart.
  • Do not rebel against the Lord and don't be afraid of people who lives there.
  • God's will is....good, pleasing and perfect.

I hope you remember verses from the Bible what did you learn this year September 2008 to May 2009. :-)

No comments: