Thursday, May 28, 2009

8 new songs















Here are eight new songs for you:






  1. I know that Jesus loves me very much. Chorus How much Jesus loves me.



  2. The devil really makes you sick. So don't let the devil tempt you to do something wrong. Chorus Don't listen to devil. Listen to Jesus always for He is your Savior.



  3. You don't worship any idols. You worship the Lord who created heaven and earth. Chorus Worship God in all the earth.
  4. God's word in the Bible comforts my heart. Chorus The Lord comforts my heart. Praise the Lord.
  5. Serve the Lord in the morning. Serve Him in the moring. Chorus Enjoy serving God. He will give you everything what you need.
  6. Lord, you are my protector for you protect me from devil. Chorus O Jesus, you are my protector because you protect me from devil.
  7. May the Lord give you peace. May the Lord give you grace. May the Lord give you mercy. Chorus May God give you peace, grace, and mercy.
  8. The Lord gives you victory over your enemies. Chorus God gives you victory over your enemies.

I hope you enjoy learn eight new songs. :)

No comments: