Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Review Verses From The Bible 5 September to May part 1

Final Part 1 what you learned verses from the Bible New Testament:

Do everything without complain and arguing.

God who does not lie.

Do not judge each others. You will not be judged. You will be judged in same way you will judge each others.

Jesus said to him "Away from me Satan! It is written Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only"

Jesus kneeled and prayed, "Do what you want not what I want."

I (Jesus) and my Father are one.

The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid.

Jesus said, "I am the true vine and my Father is the gardener."

Jesus said, "Come to me all you weary burden, I will give you rest."

I am a follower of Way of Jesus.

Do not worry about your life.

Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Believe in Christ Jesus you will be saved.

Be patient with everyone.

Think of each others as better than yourself.

I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.

Never stop praying.

Christ died for us while we were sinners. In this way God shows His great love for us.

The Lord's servant should not quarrel but should be kind to everyone.


No comments: