Tuesday, September 29, 2015

samuel listen god


Samuel Listens to God 1 Samuel 3
·        One night Samuel was asleep. However, He heard something a voice.
·        The voice was calling, Samuel.
·        Samuel get right up and ran to Eli. ''here I am Eli! Did you call me?''
·        Eli said''I didn't call you Samuel. ''
·        So Samuel ran back and got into bed.
·        But he heard that voice again.
·        He ran to Eli again. However, Eli said, ''I did not call you Samuel.''
·        By now Samuel was wide awake.
·        He heard that voice Again- Samuel
·        Samuel got right up, He ran to Eli.
·        ''Here I am Eli. Did you call me?'' Samuel asked.
·        Eli said, ''If you hear that voice again, say this:  Speak Lord. I'm listening.'' '' All right ''said, Samuel.
·        Now that voice called his name again! ''Samuel Samuel.''
·        Speak Lord I'm listening.'' he said.
·        Eli was right. God had been calling.
·        Samuel listened carefully. He did his best to remember every word God had to say.
·        As he grew up Samuel listened to God had to say!
·        As he grew up, Samuel listened to God-and obeyed.
·        God is happy when we obey Him.
·        We can learn how to obey God by listening to His Word.

No comments: