Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Journal #21

Journal #21
Christ will shine on you. But thank be to God He gives us victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, The Lord The Lord is my strength. Rejoice in the Lord always I will again Rejoice. Give thanks to God over all of gods. Give thanks to the Lord over all of lords. The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not in want. Do not lie to each others.

Why you should forgive your enemies?
The true answer is: The Lord wants you to forgive your enemies because the Bible says Jesus said, ''Love your neighbors hate your enemies but I tell you the truth Love your enemies and pray for those who hurts you.'' Be kind and loving to each others. Forgive each others as God forgave you in Christ. If you are true Christian you should forgive your enemies. Forgive- you must forget it. I will not remember their sins no more. You can ask Jesus help you to forgive your sins.
You can pray tell to Jesus like this example
*Prayer
Dear Jesus,
Thank you for God's word comforts me. I am so sorry for my sins because I don't love people and forgive people. I ask You forgive my sins Help me to love people and forgive people as You love me and forgive me. In Jesus' name amen

No comments: