Friday, August 5, 2011

Journal #11

Journal #11
Give thanks to the Lord call on his name. Give thanks to the Lord for His love endures (continues) forever. In addition, Sing to the Lord in all earth. In beginning God made heaven and earth. Create=to make- God made people in His own image. Jesus said, ''Peace be with you.'' God of Peace be with you. Do not be angry but forgive each others. That means Jesus wants you to be more kind to people kind-to be nice, be friendly and forgive people forgive- you must forget it the truth is the bible tells you I will not remember their sins no more. Forgive each others as the Lord forgave you. Do not yoked together with unbelievers. Verse from New Testament Matthew says Love your neighbors as you love yourselves hate your enemies but Jesus tells you Love your enemies and pray for those who hurts you. Don't say bad things about that person dear brothers. If you are true Christian should not gossip. Jesus wants you not to gossip. Ask God to forgive you.
For an example what you should pray to God: *Prayer
Dear God,
Thank you for you sent your Son Jesus who died on the cross for my sins. I am so sorry for my sins not to follow your willing. I ask you to forgive my sins. Help me to obey your willing. I am thankful for your word comforts me. Help me always be grateful to you. In Jesus' name
Amen
*Remember verse from the Bible Never stop praying. I love the Lord because He hears my prayers and answers them. =)

No comments: