Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Journal #20

Journal #20
For Him Christ we live, we move and we have being. In addition, The Lord is at right hand. Submitting to one another in fear God. The Lord is Peace. Jesus loves you very much. He died on the cross for your sins. If you do wrong things, ask Jesus to forgive your sins. The good news is Jesus will forgive you. Jesus wants you keep think of Him always. The Lord wants you to trust in Him always. The Lord wants you to believe in Him will answer your prayers. Never stop praying. I love the Lord for He hears my prayers and answers them.
For an example what you should pray to God:
Prayer
Dear God
Thank you for you sent your only Son Jesus died on the cross for my sins. I am so sorry for my sins because sometimes I don't trust in You at all times. I ask You to forgive my sins. Help me to trust in You at all times. Help me follow You and Your willing. Please God protect me from all evil people. In Jesus name Amen

No comments: