Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Verses from Bible january 4, 2011

January 4, 2011
Here are 10 verses from the Bible
1.) Enjoy serving the Lord. He will give you what you want.
2.) We should love each other because love comes from God.
3.) Whoever does not love and know God because God is love.
4.) Serve the Lord with your heart.
5.) Holy Holy Holy the Lord all-powerful. He was He is He will come.
6.) Don't worry about tomorrow
7.) Don't worry about your life.
8.) Your Father God helps you. God all-powerful blesses you.
9.) Jesus will keep you strong.
10.) Jesus said, ''I am coming soon.''
I hope you remember 10 verses from Bible. :-)

I would like to share my testimony with you.
My name is Nada Ghattas.
I am Deaf and have Cerebral Palsy.
My life is not easy however I believe that the Bible God's Word is true filled with truth and wisdom. I enjoy serve the Lord through blog to encourage people. I trust in the Lord because The Lord has great plan f0r my future. I love my friends at Tenth Church.
Nada Ghattas

No comments: