Wednesday, January 12, 2011

verse from bible january 12,2011


January 12,2011
Here are eleven verses from the Bible
1.) You Lord forgave all my guilt and all my sins.
2.) Trust in the Lord with your heart lean not your own understand.
3.) You, Lord made me in amazing and wonderful way.
4.) The Lord gave David victory everywhere he went.
5.) O Lord our Lord how majestic is your name in all the earth.
6.) You should meet together and encourage each others.
7.)Jesus said, ''Don't complain what I say.''
8.) Don't be jealous of each others.
9.) We should love each others because God has loved us.
10.) Holy Spirit comes upon you then you will receive power you will be my witness.
11.) Rejoice in the Lord always. I will again Rejoice-Full of joy in the Lord always. I will again Full of joy.
I hope you remember eleven verses from the bible encourage you read the Bible God's word everyday. :-)

No comments: