Thursday, January 13, 2011

Verses from the Bible january 13,2011

January 13,2011
Here are 11 verses from the Bible
1. You Lord give me strength battle. You Lord give me victory over enemies.
2. Sing a new song to the Lord. Sing to the Lord all the world.

3.The Lord rewards me because I do what is right.
4.The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not be in want.
5.I love the Lord because He hears my prayers and answers them.
6.I want to know Christ.
7.For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son. Anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
8.God is here among you.
9.Be kind and be humble with one another.
10.Be kind and loving to each others. Forgive each others as God forgave you in Christ.
11.Jesus answered, ''Do not commit murder. Do not commit adultery. Do not steal. Do not accuse anyone falsely. Respect your father and your mother and you love your neighbor just as you love yourself.

No comments: