Saturday, July 9, 2016

journal

Friday, July 08
Isaiah 6:88 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”
Thursday, July 07
Acts 18:9-109 One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: “Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent. 10 For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.”
Wednesday, July 06
Romans 12:99 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
Tuesday, July 05
Galatians 5:1313 You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh ; rather, serve one another humbly in love.
Monday, July 04
2 Corinthians 3:1717 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
Sunday, July 03
Ephesians 3:1212 In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.
Saturday, July 02
Psalm 119:4545 I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts.


No comments: