Friday, July 1, 2016

JOURNAL

Jesus said, ''I am good shepherd ''
Jesus said, ''I am bread of life.''
Jesus said,''I am way truth life.''
JESUS SAID ON THE CROSS, 'IT IS FINISHED'''
PRAISE THE LORD BECAUSE He is good.
Worship the LORD YOUR GOD AND SERVE HIM ONLY.
I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.”


Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.


Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”


If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God.


In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus.


“For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”


I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.


Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.”


But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.


Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.


The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.


This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.


But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.


My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.


Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.


And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.


Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we
 considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.


But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.


For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared inadvance for us to do.


The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.


And walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.


Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.


Very truly I tell you, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me; and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me.


For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.


Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
I you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”

For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.

I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death.

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting
 Father, Prince of Peace.

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses.

Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, “Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all.”

Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!

And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with
 pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”

For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.

If you love me, keep my commands.

Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

He must become greater; I must become less.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.

For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man.

My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.


105 Bible Verses about Jesus - Page 3

  • Translation v
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!


But when they saw him walking on the lake, they thought he was a ghost. They cried out, because they all saw him and were terrified. Immediately he spoke to them and said, “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.”


But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus.”


When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”


For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.


“Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him.”


Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.


It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.


For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.


While he was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!”


For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.


She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.


I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.


Then he said to them, “Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest.”


There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.


Above his head they placed the written charge against him: this is jesus, the king of the jews.


You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.


No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.


Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.


Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.


To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.


The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.”


He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.


For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.


Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.
If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.


“I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”


“But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”


For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.


The crowds that went ahead of him and those that followed shouted, 
“Hosanna to the Son of David!”
“Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!”
“Hosanna in the highest heaven!”


He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’


But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life.


And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.


Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming.


Jesus is the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the cornerstone.


That God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation.


Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”


If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.


When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit.


“Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.”


Or don’t you know that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?


Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.


Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.”


After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.


Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.


This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.


And I myself did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘The man on whom you see the Spirit come down and remain is the one who will baptize with the Holy Spirit.’


But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ.


For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.



But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!

No comments: