Wednesday, May 11, 2016

lesson 3

Lesson 3 Bible class at home

Outside the Garden of Eden the land is  barren hot and dry weary alone and frightened Adam and Eve search until they find a place to make a home. Remember how beautiful Eden was if only yes if only we had obeyed God we must make certain that we teach our children so that they don't make the mistake we do so Adam teaches their sons Cain and Abel some about God. He  made the earth and everything we have. I like to think of God giving me my little lamb. How can I think him when you're older Abel you can give God the best of your flock  he told us we should make sacrifices to show our thankfulness as the boys grow to manhood Abel plans for the day when he can give his thank offering to God but of his crops if Abel gives God sacrifices I will have to thanks only of his crops if Abel gives God a sacrifices I will have to offer one too. God is pleased with Abel's gift however, the grudging spirit of Cain displeased God why should God favor my brother it isn't fair. I gave God as much as he did I will get even. At last we're alone this is my chance no  one saw me kill him however, I am scared.

No comments: