Tuesday, May 10, 2016

journal 2

Lesson 2 Bible class at home
Look  Adam how the little bird comes when I call. God is good to us Eve He has given us everything.

Everything but the fruit of the tree of knowledge yes that is forbidden however, Eve wonders and one day she goes alone to tree as she gazes at the forbidden fruit. Satan in the form of a serpent tempt her to eat fruit from the tree of knowledge will  make you wise.  The Lord has forbidden it but if this fruit will make me wise surely there no harm in taking just one bite. It tastes delicious Adam, Adam. Taste it one bite will  do no harm see I have eaten some it is good. But Adam and Eve know they have disobeyed God then they hear his voice calling them I am  afraid quick lets hide. In the stillness of the garden they hear God ask have you eaten the fruit that I told you not to eat. Eve gave me some fruit and I ate it the serpent tempted me. Because Adam  and  Eve disobeyed God. God told Adam and Eve that they must leave the beautiful garden and work hard for your living Look a flaming sword guards the enterance we can never go back what can we go what can we do. 

No comments: