Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Review verses from Old and New Testament 1

Here are review seven verses from the Old Testament:
1. Wait for the Lord don't lose your hope. Wait for the Lord.
2. The Lord your God loves you.
3. For you, the Lord have comforted and helped me.
4. I love the Lord because He hears my prayers and answers them.
5. The Lord will never forget punish guilty people.
6. Hear you Deaf. Look you blind and see!
7. Ears that hear and eyes that see the Lord made them both.

Here are review seven verses from New Testament:
1. The Lord is my helper. I will not be afraid.
2. For grace of God that salvation has appeared to men. It teaches us to say "no" to ungodliness and worldly.
3. The Lord's servant should not quarrel but should be kind to everyone.
4. Jesus said, "Come to me all you weary and burden I will give you rest."
5. Be patient with everyone.
6. You should meet together and encourage each others.
7. Do not worry about your life.

No comments: