Friday, June 5, 2009

9 new songs

Here are 9 new songs for you:
1. Rejoice in the Lord always. I will again rejoice. Rejoice in the Lord always. I will again rejoice. Chorus Rejoice in God always. Rejoice in God always.
2. I will follow You wherever You want me to go. O Jesus. Chorus We will follow Jesus wherever He wants us to go.
3.Praise the Lord Praise the Lord. Praise Him now and forever. Chorus Praise the Lord now and forever.
4.Sing to the Lord in the morning. Sing to Him in the morning. Chorus Sing to God in the morning. Sing to God in the morning.

5.Please Jesus help me to obey Him always. Chorus Please Jesus help me to listen to Him always.
6.Please Jesus forgive me when I do wrong things. Please Jesus forgive me when I do wrong things. Chorus Please the Lord forgive us when we do wrong things. Please the Lord forgive us when we do wrong things.
7.Never stop praying. Never stop praying. Until Jesus hears your prayer. Chorus Never stop praying. Never stop praying. Until Jesus answers your prayer.
8.Don't love the world or anything, which belongs to world. Love the Lord always. Chorus Love Jesus always. Love Jesus always.
9.The Lord will fight for you and me. God will fight for us. Chorus The Lord fights for us just as He has promised.

I hope you enjoy learn 9 new songs :)

No comments: