Friday, June 12, 2009

17 New Songs

Here are seventeen new songs for you:


  1. Christ loves me very much. He loves me very much. Yes Christ. Yes Christ. Chorus God loves us very much. He loves you and me very much. Yes God. Yes God.

  2. If I love Christ when I die, Christ will carry me to home in heaven. Chorus If you love the Lord when you die, the Lord will carry you to home in heaven.

  3. O Lord, you are my hope. O Lord, you are my helper. Chorus O God, you are my protector. O God, you are my hope.

  4. I'm happy always because Jesus makes me happy. Jesus is my best friend. Chorus I'm happy always for the Lord makes me happy.

  5. We can do everything through Jesus who gives us strength. Chorus I can do everything through Jesus who gives me strength.

  6. I love God because God first loved me. I love Him because He first loved me. Chorus We love God because He first loved us.

  7. Love Jesus always. Love Jesus always. Love Jesus always. Chorus Love the Lord always.

  8. Worship God in all the earth. Worship God in all the earth. Chorus Worship Christ in all the earth.

  9. I love God because God first loved me. I love Him because He first loved me. Chorus We love God because He first loved us.

  10. Lord, Lord, Jesus, Jesus I will sing praise You. Chorus Lord, Lord, Jesus, Jesus we will sing praise You.

  11. Yes Christ loves us. Yes Christ loves us. Yes Christ loves us. Chorus Yes the Lord loves us. Yes the Lord loves us.
  12. The Lord comforts me. The Lord comforts me. Chorus God comforts us. God comforts us.
  13. God never forget us No. He never forget us No. Chorus God never you No. He never forget me No.
  14. We should thank the Lord because He gives us everything what we need. Chorus You should thank God because He gives you everything what you need.
  15. Worship the Lord who made heaven and earth. Chorus Worship God who made heaven and earth.
  16. Wait patient for God. Wait patient for Him. Chorus Wait patient for the Lord. Wait patient for Him.
  17. Don't let the devil makes you feel sorrow. Don't let the devil makes you feel sorrow. Chorus Jesus makes you happy. Jesus makes you happy.

I hope you enjoy learn 17 new songs :)

No comments: