Friday, October 17, 2008

Journal 52 Review verses from Psalm in September and October

Here are review verses from Psalms in
September and October:
  • The Lord is my Shepherd. I have everything I need.

  • We put our hope in the Lord. He is our protector and helper.

  • Wash me and I will be whiter than snow.

  • Enjoy serving the Lord. He will give you what you want.

  • When I am afraid, I will trust in you (the Lord).

  • I praise you (the Lord). For I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

  • O Lord our Lord how majestic is your name in all earth.

  • Your (Lord's) work are wonderful.

  • The Lord God is like sun that gives me light.

  • The Lord is my light and my salvation.

  • Wait for the Lord. Don't lose your hope. Wait for the Lord.

  • Your (Lord's) word is like lamp for my feet and light for my path (way).

  • Shout to God with joy everyone on earth.

No comments: