Friday, October 17, 2008

Journal 49 Review verses from John in September and October

Here are review verses from John in

September and October:

  • For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son that anyone who believe in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

  • Jesus said, "I am light of the world. Whoever follow me never walk in the dark. They will have light that leads to life."

  • (Jesus said) While I am in the world, I am light of the world.

  • I (Jesus Christ) and the Father are one.

  • Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father but by me."

  • In the world you will have trouble but take heart. I (Jesus) have overcome the world (won the battle over the world.)
  • I (Jesus) pray that you will keep them safe from evil one.

  • God is spirit. Those who worship God must worship God in spirit and truth.

  • Before the world began, there was Word. The Word was with God. The Word was God.

No comments: