Saturday, April 7, 2018

April 7 -8 1

⇫⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪
April        7 -8    1
You shall not murder. Are you thinking Well I'm safe on this one. I've never murdered anyone Good don't  But look at this commandment in a broader way. Maybe you've never pulled a gun on someone and taken her actual life away. But what about killing someone's spirit with angry  words or a spiteful attitude? What about crushing someone's self image with the nasty things you say about the m Murder can take many forms Think about the way you treat others both to their faces and behind their bucks. Think about the way you treat your parents and your brothers and sisters Whew Maybe you don't feel so innocent anymore huh.


Dear God okay If I think about murdering someone's self image or their spirit I'm  not so innocent I don't want to hurt anyone Help me think about the way I treat others and the way I make them feel   amen.  

 You shall not commit adultery The Scripture verse for today is God's seventh commandment When your mom and dad got married they made a promise to love each other no matter what It is not God's desire for married couples to separate or get divorced and this law is important in keeping families together As a young girl you can learn from this Don't give in to peer pressure when your friends encourage you to do things that you know are wrong Rather follow God's Rules. He made these rules for your benefit While sometimes it may feel like you are missing out on the fun God gave us His commandment to ensure that we live healthy happy lives. 

Dear God please help people who are married to stay true to each other and please help me never to give in to peer pressure Amen. 
⇫⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪⇪

No comments: