Friday, October 9, 2015

story of david 5


Story of David 5
King  Saul did Not want David to be king.
He wanted to get rid of David.
So David ran away and hid with his friends.
But King Saul's army looked for them.
One night King Saul and his army were for asleep.
David and a friend tiptoed to Saul.
David's  friend wanted to hurt King Saul.
But David said, No I won't hurt him.
David and his  friend took Saul's spear.
They took the water jug by his head.
They carried Saul's things to the top of a hill.
Then David shouted King Saul.
Where is your jug Where is your spear?
King Saul jumped up.
He called back, Is that you David.
David said, I could have hurt you.
But I did not King Saul said, I was wrong
I won't try to hurt you.
May God care of you.
Even when offers are not kind to us.
God will help us be kind to them.

No comments: