Friday, July 27, 2012

note #1


Note #1

Jesus loves you very much. He died on the cross for your sins.

I love the Lord because  He hears my prayer and answers them.

Do not worry about your life.

O Lord our Lord how majestic is your name in all the earth.

The Lord loves you.

For you Lord help me and comfort me.

Do not talk bad word with people.

Forget for the  past and look for future.

The Lord is  peace.

God told Paul my grace is enough for you.

The Lord is  my Shepherd I shall not be in want,

Jesus wants you be happy always.

Praise the Lord because He is good at all the time.

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will again rejoice.

I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength..

In the  beginning God created heavens and earth.'

The Lord is my helper I will not be afraid.

You cannot serve both  God and money.

Jesus will  keep you strong.

Jesus is your  best friend,

Nothing is impossible with God,

Jesus is with you  always.

God cares of you.

No comments: