Saturday, July 14, 2012

Journal 7/14/2012

Hi everyone I am sorry because I didn't write  blog from July 6- July 13 my family and I went to Pocono Spruce Lake. 
Journal 7/14/2012

1.) O Lord our Lord how majestic is your name in all the earth.

2.) We put our hope in the Lord He is our protector and helper.

3.) The Lord loves you.

4.)  Jesus loves you very much. He died on the cross for your sins. In addition, Jesus wants you be happy always.

5.)  Do not worry about your life.

6.)  God is good at all the times.

7.)  Rejoice in the Lord always I will again Rejoice.

8.)  Jesus will keep you strong.

9.)  The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not be  in  want.

10.) Do not talk bad word with people.

11.) For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son. Anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. =)

No comments: