Thursday, December 9, 2010

Count for Christmas 8

Here are six verses from the Bible Count for Christmas #8
Verse from 1 Timothy Love of money is causing kind of evil. Some people left their true faith. They want more money but they are much sorrow.
Verse from Psalm In NIV The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not in want. In a faith to grow on Bible The Lord is my Shepherd I have everything I need.
In NIV Verse from John Jesus said, whoever serves me must follow me. In NIRV Verse from John Jesus said anyone who serves me must follow me.
Verse from Psalm Who is the king of glorious? The Lord is heaven's armies. He is the King of glorious.
In NIV Verse from John For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son. Anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. In a faith to grow on Bible Verse from John For God loved the world that He gave His only Son. God gave his only Son whoever believes in Him may not be lost but have eternal life. (Perish lost is dead forever. Eternal is forever.)
Verse from Bible Grace and peace to you from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior.

No comments: