Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Count for Christmas #7

Here are five verses from the Bible Count for Christmas 7
1.) In NIV Verse from Psalm Your Lord word is like lamp for my feet and light for my path, (In a faith to grow on bible Your Lord word is like lamp for my feet and light for my way.)
2.) In NIV Verse from Luke Nothing is impossible with God. (In a faith to grow on Bible God can do everything.)
3.) In NIRV Verse from John God is Spirit His worshippers must worship Him in spirit and truth. (In a faith to grow on Bible God is spirit Those who worship God must worship Him in spirit and truth.)
4.) In NLT Verse from Matthew You cannot serve both God and money. (In a faith to grow on Bible You can't serve God and money at same time.)
5.) In NIV Verse from Phil Rejoice in the Lord always I will again Rejoice. (In a faith to grow on bible Full of joy in the Lord always I will again full of joy.)

In addition, Verse from Matthew Don't worry about tomorrow. I hope you understand verses from the Bible. :-)

No comments: