Thursday, September 25, 2008

Journal 32 September Journal Review

Verses from the Bible in September:


  • Jesus said, "I am light of the world. Whoever follow me never walk in the dark. They will have light that leads to life."



  • For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son that anyone who believe in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.



  • When I am afraid, I will trust in you (the Lord).



  • When a good man prays great thing happen.



  • You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.



  • Jesus kneeled and prayed "Do what you (Father) want not what I want.



  • Do not be yoked with unbelievers.



  • Anyone who believe in Christ is a new creation. The old is gone. The new is come.

  • I praise you (the Lord). For I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

  • Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father but by me."

I hope you remember ten Bible verses in September.

No comments: