Wednesday, January 12, 2022

journal

 March 20, 2022 My name is Nada Ghattas. I am Deaf and have Cerebral Palsy. However, I believe that God's word is true. God word comforts my heart. I know that Jesus loves me. Jesus died on the cross for my sins. Jesus forgives my sins. 

Holy Spirit lives in me.

I have good family who loves me. I have good sister and good brother in law  who loves me.

Also I love Tenth Church afternoon because I enjoy ASL Interpreter and Deaf ministry. ASL Interpreter helps me understand Bible better  I love my friends at Internal Outreach.  I love see deaf friends and hearing friends on every sundays.

My favorite  verses from the Bible are:

Psalm 8:1 O Lord our Lord how majestic is your name in all the earth.

John 3:16 For God loved  the world so much that He gave His Son anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life,

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning Godcreated heaven and earth.

The Lord is Peace.

I will use God's Word always.

 Nada Ghattas

No comments: