Saturday, February 9, 2019

Teen marantha 10

Teen Maraantha febrary 3

My Name is Nada Ghattas 
My Name is Nada Ghattas 
I am Deaf  have Cerebral Palsy my life is not easy,
but I believe that Jesus died 
on the cross for my sins
Jesus loves me very much.
I thank the Lord for He gives me all what I need.  
I thank the Lord I have good family who loves me.
I thank to the Lord I have good sister and  future brother in law who love me.

God's word comforts my heart. The Holy Spirit lives in my heart.
When I was twelve years old I became a  members at  Tenth  Church.
 when I was a sinner I trusted that Jesus forgive my sins.  

My favorite verses from the Bible are: 
O Lord our Lord how mejastic is your name in all the earth.
In the beginning God created the heaven and earth. 
The Lord is Peace.

I will use and keep God's Word in my heart always.

No comments: