Tuesday, March 14, 2017

journal

God is spirit These who worship God must worship in spirit and truth. Where can I go to get away from your Spirit Where can I run from you if I go up to the skies you are there If I lie down where the dead are you in there. If I rise with the sun in there in the east and settle in the west beyond the sea even there you would guide me. With your right hand you would hold me. In addition, There are things about God that people cannot see his eternal power and all the things that make him God. But since the beginning of the world those things have been easy to understand. They are made clear by what God has made. So God created human beings in his image. In the image of God he created them He created them male and female. Therefore, I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way. What you have done is wonderful. I know this very well.

No comments: