Friday, August 26, 2016

journal

Malachi 3:8-9 ESV / 46 helpful votes
Will man rob God? Yet you are robbing me. But you say, ‘How have we robbed you?’ In your tithes and contributions. You are cursed with a curse, for you are robbing me, the whole nation of you.
2 Corinthians 9:7 ESV / 37 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
Malachi 3:10 ESV / 34 helpful votes
Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.
Proverbs 3:9 ESV / 30 helpful votes
Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce;


No comments: