Saturday, June 18, 2016

journal

Elijah means The Lord is my God.
Elisha means God is  Salvation.
Joseph was sold as slave by his brothers.
In addition, The brothers who hated Joseph now come to him for the food.
Joseph forgave them and he gave them all the food they needed.
Therefore, Joseph stayed true to God.
1.) Q:I can do through ____who gives me strength.
      A: Christ
2.)  Q:  The Lord is my________________I shall  not in want.
      A: Shepherd
3.) Q: Be patient with ___________________________.
                A: everyone.
4.) Q: Never stop__________.
   A: Praying.
5.) Jesus is way _____________and life.
      Truth.
6.) The Lord is ____________.
    Peace.
7.) Anyone who serves the Lord should not  quarrel but should  be_______________with everyone.
       Kind.
8.)  Jesus is good ________________________.
      Shepherd.
9.) The  Lord is my ________________________I will not be afraid.
  Helper.
10.) In the ____________________God created heaven and earth.
           beginning.
11.)  Jesus said stop___________________among  yourselves.
             Grumbling
12.) Praise  the Lord because he is so_________________________
 Good.


No comments: