Friday, March 11, 2016

journal

Hi My name is Nada Ghattas I am Deaf and have Cerebral Palsy however, I believe the Bible is true filled with truth and wisdom. I love my friends tenth church and my friends loves me. Also I have great family who loves me very much.  I love my sister because my sister helped me with walk. Jesus loves me very much. Jesus died on the cross. I believe the Lord hears and answers my prayer like The Lord hear and answer Hannah's prayer. Because Hannah wait for the Lord. In the Bible says 1 Samuel 1:12-13 While Hannah kept praying Eli watched her mouth. She was praying in her heart. Her  lips moved but her voice was not heart. Never stop praying. My favorite bible verses are O  Lord our Lord how majestic is your name in all the earth. Do not worry about your life. Rejoice in the Lord always I will again Rejoice. I will use God's  words always.

No comments: