Friday, December 18, 2015

review bible verses 1

  1. O Lord our Lord how majestic is your name in all the earth.
  2. See no evil hear no evil speak no evil.
  3. The Lord is peace.
  4. The Lord your God will fight for you.
  5. For you Lord helped and comforted me.
  6. Never stop praying.
  7. Love one another as Jesus have loved you.
  8. Do not talk bad word with people.
  9. Do not tell lie to each other.
  10. Do not worry about your life.
  11. Do not worry about ttomorrow.
  12. Praise the Lord for he is so good.
  13. We put our hope in the Lord because He is good.
  14. The Lord love you.
  15. Love your enemies pray for those who hurt you.
  16. Jesus will keep ytou strong.
  17. Jesus said to the devil Do not put the Lord your God to the test.
  18. Jesus said, ''Away from me Satan Worship the Lord your God serve him only.''
  19. God told paul my grace is enough for you.
  20. I love the Lord because He hears my prayer and answers them.
  21. When I am afraid I will trust in the Lord.
  22. Forget the past look for future.
  23. God is spirit those who worship God must worship Him in spirit truth.
  24. I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.
  25. The Lord is my shepherd I shall not in be want.
  26. The fruit of Holy Spirit is Love Joy Peace Kindness Gentleness Faithfulness Goodness patience humility self control.

No comments: