Friday, July 5, 2013

Journal June 24-28 July 4-13




Devotional From June 24-June 28
1.) Monday June 24 The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not  be in want.
2.) Tuesday  June 25 God told Paul my grace is enough for you.
3.) Wednesday June 26 Love your neighbors as you love yourself.
4.) Thursday June 27 Be patient with everyone.
5.)  Friday June 28  Jesus will keep you strong.

Devotional From July 4-July 13
1.) Thursday July 4  The Lord loves you.
2.) Friday  July 5 Praise the Lord because He is so good.
3.) Saturday July 6 God is Spirit . Those who worship God must worship in spirit and truth.
4.)  Sunday July 7 So God created human being of God he created them male and female.
5.) Monday  July 8 For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son. Anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
6.) Tuesday July 9 Forget the past and Look for future.
7.) Wednesday July 10 The Lord is Peace.
8.) Thursday July 11 When I am afraid I will trust in you  the Lord.
9.)   Friday July 12 Do not talk bad word with people.
10.) Saturday July 13 I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.

No comments: