Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summer Bible Studies Lesson #10


Summer Bible Studies Lesson #10
Q=Question and A= Answer
Q: Who was Deborah?
A:Deborah was a prophet and the only female judge our Israel.

Q:  Who was Elisha?
A:  Elisha was Successor to Elijah as the leading prophet of northern kingdom of Israel in the 9th century BC.

Q:  Who was Jesus?
A:  Jesus was Son of God.  Jesus died on the cross for your sins.   Because Jesus loves you very much. in addition,  Bible says  Jesus will keep you strong.


Q: Who created  heavens and earth?
A: God created heavens and earth.

3 comments:

Steve in Philly said...

Nada,
Thank you for continuing to use God's Word to help strengthen me day by day.
Gratefully,
Steve Bachman

nada said...

Thanks I enjoyed write my blog to serve the Lord

Anonymous said...

Hi, your blog really touches me, have been reading it for a while... Just wanted you to know about a website i started ReadYourBiblesChurch.com... It's a place for Bible study guides.. I also put a forum in that can be viewed from a mobile device.. I couldn't find where to contact you privately so I'm commenting, hope that is okay. :) God Bless!