Friday, October 7, 2011

What do the Bible verse mean and What is Agape? four verses from Psalm

The Bible says, ''The Lord will continually guide you.'' That means The Lord guides you. The Lord knows what is the best for you. The Lord wants you to trust Him always. The Lord has great plans for your life. He wants you to not worry about your life.
Agape- To love someone without think of yourself. For an example God's great love is for us God sent His only Son Jesus died on the cross for your sins. John 3:16 For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son Anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Here are four verses from Psalm For you Lord helped and comforted me. I love the Lord because He hears my prayers and answers them. Your Lord's word is like lamp for my feet and light for my path. Praise the Lord because He is so good. =)

No comments: