Thursday, September 1, 2011

3 journals and few verses from the Bible

Hi everyone,
On August 29 I started Bible studies college at home because I want to learn more deeper about the Lord and understand Bible better. =) Like my sister go to college. Please pray for my sister that the Lord is with her and support her.
Journal #26
New Song
Jesus is your best friend.
Jesus is your Savior.
Jesus is your hope.
Jesus loves you very much.
Chorus
Jesus died on the cross.
Jesus forgives your sins.
Jesus gives you peace.
Jesus comforts your heart.

Journal #27
The Lord wants you to trust in Him because will answer your prayer. He knows what you need. In addition, Hannah prayed for son. The Lord answered her prayer. Hannah had son. Her son name was Samuel. The Lord wants you to love one another. The Bible teaches you Jesus said, ''Love one another. You must love one another as I have loved you.'' Jesus wants you to forgive people forgive-you must forget it. Ask Jesus help you to forgive people. Therefore, Jesus wants you to have full of joy in Him always. Rejoice in the Lord always I will again Rejoice.

Journal #28
Do everything without complaining or arguing. I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength. Therefore, Be joyful because you belong to the Lord. Think of these things. Rejoice in the Lord always I will again Rejoice Rejoice in Jesus.Christ lives in me. Jesus lives in your heart. Therefore, So obey God Stand up to the devil. He will run away from you. Jesus said, away from me Satan. It is written worship the Lord your God serve Him only. In addition, Come near God. He will come near to you. Remember new verse from says Anyone who be friend to the world become enemy of God.

Here are few verses from the Bible
Job said, ''God sees my way. He counts my step I take.''
God said to Job, ''Be quiet I will speak.''
God said to Job ''Be quiet I will give you wisdom.''
God told Paul my grace is enough for you.
Jesus said, ''I will give you wisdom''
I trust in the Lord for protection.
Serving the Lord. =)

No comments: