Friday, July 15, 2011

Who is Jesus? Gospel of John

Hi everyone, I am sorry didn't write blog to let you know Jesus and Bible verses from July 9 to July 15 because I went to Spruce Lake in Pocono with my family to learn more about Jesus. I would like to share with you what I learned from Spruce Lake Pocono. Who is Jesus? Gospel of John
Jesus is the way the truth and the life.
Jesus is light of the world.
Jesus is Good Shepherd.
Jesus is bread of life.
Jesus is true vine.
Jesus said, ''Stop grumbling among yourselves.''
Jesus said,''Whoever serve me must follow me'' that means Jesus wants you to obey Him and follow Him because He knows what the best for you. Jesus loves you very much in addition, Jesus wants you to serve Him always. He wants you not listen to the world-devil because world-devil is liar. The Bible teaches you that you cannot serve both masters God and money at the same time.
Jesus said, ''My command Love one another you must love one another as I have loved you.''
Jesus said on the cross ''I am thirsty.'' He drank vinegar.
Jesus said on the cross ''It is finished.''
Jesus asked Peter three times because Peter denied Jesus three times ''Do you love me?'' Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him third time. Peter answered Jesus ''You know everything that I love you.'''
I hope you learn something new Who is Jesus Gospel of John and enjoy it. =)

No comments: