Thursday, March 10, 2011

11 verses from the bible

Here are eleven verses from the Bible:
1.) But the Lord was kind to Israelite.
2.) So trust in the Lord always.
3.) Trust in the Lord because He is our Rock forever.
4.) The Lord says, ''People of Israel you are my servants.''
5.) Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord all-powerful He was He is and He will come.
6.) Be kind and loving to each others Forgive each others as God forgave you in Christ.
7.) He Jesus commands the wind and water they even obey Him.
8.) Jesus answered, ''You don't know me and my Father but if you knew me then you would know my Father too.''
9.)Jesus said,''I am the light of world Whoever follow me never walk in the darkness They will have light that leads to life.''
10.) I can do all things through Christ because He gives me strength.
11.) Let another man replace him for the leader.

No comments: