Tuesday, February 15, 2011

10 verses from the old Testament


Here are ten verses from the Bible Old Testament

1.Psalm 9:1 I will praise you Lord with my heart.

2.Verse from Psalm I will sing to you Almighty God.

3.Verse from Psalm Worship the Lord all the earth.

4.Verse from Psalm But the Lord protects me and He helps me out of danger.

5. Verse from Psalm I know that the Lord is always with me.
6.Verse from 2 Samuel the Lord rewards me because I do what is right.
7.Verse from 2 Samuel This God is my refuge.
8.Verse from Psalm The Lord is like sun that He gives us light.
9.Verse from Isaiah Your the Lord dew is like dew in the morning.
10. Verse from Isaiah Comfort my people said God.
In addition I would like to share with you who is Jesus.
Here is about who is Jesus:
Jesus is your best friend. Jesus is your brother. In addition, Jesus is your savior. Jesus loves you very much. Jesus died on the cross for your sins. Jesus rose from the dead. Jesus forgives your sins. Therefore, Jesus makes you happy. The Bible says Always be joyful because you belong to the Lord. Jesus is Son of God. Jesus is Lamb of God. Jesus is Good Shepherd. In addition, Jesus lives in your heart. The Bible says Christ lives in me. Jesus is your protector. Jesus is your hope. Jesus wants you to obey Him always. The Bible says Jesus said,''Whoever serves me must follow me.'' You cannot serve both same time God and money. Jesus wants you not worry about your life. Verse from 1 Peter Give your worries to God because He cares of you. Jesus loves you more than you can imagine. Jesus loves when you cry. Jesus loves when you laugh. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today and forever. Jesus is always with you.

No comments: