Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Verses from a faith to grow on bible #3



Here are ten verses from A faith to grow on Bible #3
1.) Jeremiah 29:11 ''I know I have planned for you,'' says the Lord ''I have good plan for you. I don't hurt you. I give you hope for your future.''
2.) Genesis 49:18 Lord, I wait for your salvation.
3.) My God, My God why you have left me alone?
4.) Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my Shepherd I have everything I need.
5.) Verse from Proverbs If you make fun of you you insult God who made them.
6.) Verse from Isaiah So trust in the Lord always. Trust in the Lord because He is Rock forever.
7.) Verse from Eph 4 Always be humble and gentle be patient and accept each others.
8.) Verse from Eph 4 We will speak truth with love.
9.) Verse from Eph 4 Never do anything evil.
10.) Verse from Eph 4 Be kind and loving each others. Forgive each others as God forgave you in Christ.



Happy Thanksgiving
Here are three verses from the Bible about Thanksgiving Verse from Psalm Thank the Lord because He is good His love continues forever. Always be thank God for everything in name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank God every time I remember you. :-)

No comments: