Friday, March 12, 2010

6 NEW SONGS

This picture is from http://www.hermann-uwe.de/files/images/two_flowers.preview.jpg
Here are six new songs for you.
Jesus is my best friend. He is my hope. Chorus Jesus, Jesus, you are my protector and helper.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have everything I need. Chorus I thank to you O Lord for you give me everything what I need.
Rejoice in Jesus always. I will again rerjoice. Chorus Rejoice in Jesus always. Jesus makes me happy.
The Lord comforts my heart. The Lord comforts my heart. Chorus Jesus comforts me. Jesus comforts me.
Holy, Holy, Holy, Jesus is holy pure. Holy, Holy, Holy, Jesus is holy pure. Chorus Holy, Holy Holy,, is the Lord God who rules over everything He was He is and He will come.
Jesus loves us very much. Jesus loves you and me very much. Chorus Jesus loves you very much. Jesus loves me very much.
I hope you enjoy learn six new songs. =)

No comments: