Friday, February 5, 2010

New verses from John and Review verses from John

Here are five new verses from John,
1. Jesus asked Peter,''Do you love me?'' Peter said to Jesus,''Lord, you know that I love you.''
2. Jesus said on the cross, ''It is finished.''
3. Instead One of soldiers pierced side of Jesus with a spear sudden flow with water and blood.
4. Jesus said, ''Whoever serves me must follow me.''
5. For God did not send His Son to condemn world but saves the world through Him.

Here are review nine verses from John
1. Jesus said, ''I am good shepherd. I know my sheep and my sheep knows me.''
2. Jesus said, ''If you love me you will obey my commands. I will send you another Helper Holy Spirit be with you.''
3.Jesus said, ''Don't complain what I tell you.''
4.Jesus said,''Stop grumbling among yourselves.''
5.Jesus said,''I am light of the world. Whoever follow me never walk in the darkness. They will have light that leads to life.''
6.Jesus said,''My command Love one another you must love one another as I have loved you.''
7.In the beginning there was Word. The word was with God. The word was with God.
8.Jesus said,''I am telling you the truth, Look! Open your eyes and ready for harvesting.''
9.Jesus said,''Whoever hears my word and believes me will not condemn but have eternal life.''

No comments: