Thursday, March 5, 2009

Review Verse from Bible

Here are review from the Bible:

It is good to praise the Lord, it is good to music praise God. Most High.

I love the Lord because He hears my prayers and answers them.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I have everything what I need.

Think of each others as better than yourself.

Christ carried our sins in His body on the cross.

For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son. Anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Jesus said, "I am light of the world. Whoever follow me never walk in the darkness. They will have light that leads to life."

The Lord is Peace.

When I am afraid, I will trust in you (the Lord.)

Love one another. You must love one another as I (Jesus) have loved you.

Never stop praying.

Be kind and loving each others. Forgive each other as God forgave you in Christ.

God is Spirit. These who worship God must worship Him in spirit and truth.

Before the world began, there was Word. The Word was with God. The Word was God.

The Bible teach you Be careful and wise.

I hope you remember verses from the Bible what you learned :)

No comments: