Monday, December 8, 2008

Last Review Before Christmas :)

This is your last review before Christmas.


Here are three verses from James: When a good man prays great things happen. So obey God. Stand up to the devil. He will run away from you. Come near to God. He will come near to you.


Here are seven verses from John: Before the world began, there was Word. The Word was with God. The Word was God. Love one another. You must love one another as I (Jesus) have loved you. God is spirit. Those who worship God must worship Him in spirit and truth. Jesus said, "I am light of the world. Whoever follow me never walk in the darkness. They will have light that leads to life." Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father but by me." For God loved the world so much that He gave His only Son that anyone who believe in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.


Here are two verses from Phil: Think of each others as better than yourself. I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.


Here are four verses from Psalm: O Lord our Lord how majestic is your name in all the earth. It is good to praise the Lord, it is good to music praise God. Most High. The Lord is my Shephard. I have everything I need. Enjoy serving the Lord. He will give what you want.


Here is one verse from Luke: Jesus kneeled and prayed, " Do what you (Father) want not what I want."


I hope you remember verses from the Bible.








I hope you have Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!! =)

No comments: