Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Testimony about my life

Greeting everyone I would love share with you How the Lord has done for me.

This is Nada Ghattas. I am deaf and have Cerebral Palsy. My life is not easy; however, The Lord helps me and supports me. Before I couldn't walk. I had to sit a wheelchair, however, the Lord helped me start walk when I was eight years old. I was born in Egypt. My parents moved to America when I was two years old because The Lord have choose for me. I know that Jesus died on the cross for my sins. I know that Jesus forgives my sin. Jesus loves me very much. Holy Spirit lives in my heart. Holy Spirit explains and helps me to understand more about Jesus and the Bible. The Bible God's word comforts me. I believe that The Bible is true filled with truth and wisdom. I am happy always because Jesus makes me happy. I depend on the Lord always. I will use God's word always.

Thank you for listening.

No comments: